Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ben Gordon, Will Bynum could be ready for Pistons tonight

Kuester hopes to have guards Ben Gordon and Will Bynum available tonight against Memphis. Gordon has been out with a groin injury, Bynum with a sore left ankle.

"They both play with energy," Kuester said. "As we've found out the hard way, it takes time."

Gordon said he has tried to help the youngsters from the bench, but as Kuester pointed out, he was brought in to play, not to watch.

Bynum didn't seem optimistic about playing after Tuesday's practice.

"I can deal with the soreness. It's the sharp pain I get when I make a cut," Bynum said. "I'm still testing it. ... I think the last time I came back too early and tried to compensate. I don't want the same thing to happen."

No comments:

Post a Comment